Its been a while

I haven't posted on here in a bit because I've been having a hard time dealing with things. But last night I posted a comment on an article by Unilad to do with childcare and buried in the abuse I got back (because I spoke about talking to babies and children about nappy changes rather than just doing them. Yes I'm a monster) was one comment that said, 
"Kind of hard to believe you “worked in childcare all your life” when you have Crohn's Disease, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Migraine, as per your blog." 
Yes I know stalker much?
However lately I've felt all I am is pain and waiting for surgeries etc  but that comment made me stop and think. 
Yes right now the pain and sadness are maxed out I am also much more. 
I'm a wife, daughter, sister, friend. 
I'm very qualified and experienced, passionate childcare professional even if I am too ill to practice that at the minute. 
I'm a Sci fi loving, dungeons and dragons nerd who loves computer games. 
I'm crafty and I love to write. 
I'm an ear, a shoulder to anyone who needs it. 
And though I may not feel it right now I'm am strong, defo stronger than a man child troll ðŸ˜Š 

Comments

  1. Hi Kayt, I am experiencing chronic pain at the moment after a few surgeries. I think people have no idea how it affects your life until they, or someone close to them becomes ill. I have recently decided to educate myself about diseases I have heard have such an impact on people's lives, but wouldn't have fully understood. I now know how something like Crohns can effect the whole course of someone's life. I think you are tremendously brave to have to slog through the pain, the doctors appointments and the frustration of it all. Stay strong , only you , your family and your close friends will ever fully understand what you go through. To those that criticise, I on my hope their lives are never thrown off course by illness. I live in the estate. Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I replied to you at the time through FB but I hope you are now feeling much better and your pain has eased X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Stroke Story

Eight weeks post stroke